Easily import, fix and edit your 3D design files
You have a 3D printer and you have your CAD design ready. That’s great! But how do you get full control over the next steps, from design to your 3D printed part?
Materialise’s software solutions enable you to print your parts the way you want them to be printed, reducing preparation time and build failures, allowing you to increase your productivity.
Ready to experience easier, faster and smarter 3D printing software?
Find the software programs that suit your needs
Improve AM productivity with data preparation software
Analyze the part quality
including wall thickness, to ensure printability
Import and convert
nearly all file formats to STL in seconds
Repair challenging errors
such as manifolds, thin walls, and non-watertight designs with a variety of fixing features that preserve color and texture
- ShrinkWrap and Autofix automatically fix common errors
- Fix Wizard guides you through the fixing process step-by-step
- Manually repair errors yourself
Save time and costs
by optimizing parts with editing tools
- And more
Save tons of time
with additional modules of Magics
- Nest SLS parts in seconds
- Generate plastic and metal supports with e-Stage, reducing metal data preparation time by up to 90% and finishing time by up to 50%
- Predict build failures before printing with Simulation
- Lower weight and cut down on costs by adding structures
Need More Advanced Solutions?
You’re already experienced in prepping your files for 3D Printing, but are still looking to improve the capabilities of your service or business?
Discover our advanced modules or other 3D print software programs from the Magics 3D Print Suite to meet your needs of design optimization, production management, quality management, and much more.