To create a watertight mesh (i.e. a network of triangles representing your model) that is easy to edit, you can rely on mesh enhancement tools:
- Remove unnecessary triangles with Triangle Reduction
- Smooth your mesh without losing details you want to preserve
Easily apply textures or colors on marked areas, and edit them to suit your needs. Our algorithms are optimized to preserve textures and colors while working with data.
The Magics Essentials user interface is extremely customizable, so you can tweak it exactly to your needs:
- Hide functions and tabs you don’t use
- Make your own ribbons, toolbars and context menus
- Assign shortcuts to your frequently used functions
- Change colors to your preferences
Magics Essentials contains measurement and analysis tools to ensure the quality of your printed parts.
- Make sure all features of the part are thick enough to print
- Ensure that the deviation between the 3D model and printed part stays within your predefined tolerances
- Measure your part
- Generate 3D PDFs to efficiently communicate with your clients.
|3D files Import||Import||Texture
Magics Essentials Trial
For occasional users or small and medium design studios regularly preparing files for 3D printing and requiring a flexible subscription. Recommended for data prep for all 3D printing technologies.
Standard Magics Trial
For expert users working with 3D printing on a daily basis, looking for a reliable, state-of-the-art solution. Recommended for data prep for all 3D printing technologies and basic build preparation.
- Data preparation
- Machine-independent platform
- Can be used offline
- Annual/perpetual licensing
- Node-locked or floating license
- Maintenance package available
- Basic build preparation
Advanced Magics Trial
For expert users working with 3D printing on a daily basis, looking for a reliable, state-of-the-art solution. Recommended for advanced build preparation for SLS, SLM, SLA, MJF, EBM machines.