Custom Software and Co-Creation
Your Partner for Tailored Solutions
With our expert team and innovative software, we can work with you to create solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. Thanks to our patented technologies, your applications remain cutting-edge. Whether you need to make small functionality changes to your current software and design process, or create fully customized software solutions, we are eager to put the power of AM into your hands.
Enable your application for 3D Printing
- Mass customization
- Automated engineering
Integrate 3D Printing into your own software platform
- Empower your online platform with our suite technology
- Integrate with design software (CAD), manufacturing (CAM), PLM or other third-party applications
Ready to become an AM expert? Select a training session or workshop and let’s get started!
- Software training
- Metal workshop
Why Partner with Us?
- We have 25+ years of experience in 3D printing software development
- We build on the expertise of our medical and manufacturing departments, which form one of the world’s most comprehensive 3D printing production facilities together
- We have built an extensive partner network with key players inside and outside the 3D printing eco-system
- Our software platform is flexible and encompasses premium solutions that are considered the industry standard
By integrating mature technology into a complete system, Siemens is focused on delivering a software solution to make Additive Manufacturing a true industrial production process. Discover more details in the interview with Andreas Saar, Vice President at Siemens PLM
"eGrip is a strong example of the innovative ideas you can realize when you combine the core competences of two leaders in their fields – SCHUNK for Gripping and Clamping and Materialise for 3D printing software and services. The result of our collaboration is the world’s first fully automated design tools for additive manufactured gripper fingers. What’s more, the browser-based, license-free platform also reduces the design and ordering time for customized gripper fingers to just 15 minutes"
Marcel Nagel, Head of Product and Portfolio Management, Gripping Systems at SCHUNK
“Materialise software helps us to support our 3D printing technology for optical products. By implementing the Build Processor we will get a tailored solution which supports seamless communication between software and our 3D printer for our prototyping business. It contributes to the growth of our 3D printing service and supports new technological developments.”
Hans Streng, CEO of Luxexcel