Materialise Build Processors
Shorten Your Time to Market
Are you a machine manufacturer looking for a data preparation solution and a way to reduce the time to market of your offering? Or would you like to optimize the performance of your laser-based AM machine, either single or multi-optics? Then the Materialise Build Processor, connected to Materialise Magics, could be just what you’re looking for.
Materialise offers a research Build Processor for Laser Sintering, Stereolithography and Laser Melting, allowing you to experiment with different scanning and hatching strategies from the largest library in the world, developed for all laser-based technologies. Next to toolpath generation, the Build Processor takes care of machine communication. By combining the Materialise Build Processor with the Materialise Control Platform and our established product portfolio, including integration with Siemens NX, you can rely on a complete platform from design to printed part, and fully experiment with your Additive Manufacturing machines.
The product will be rebranded to your corporate style. Yongnian, Longyuan, Winforsys, Sentrol and Hanbang already brought their own Build Processor to the market. We can develop one for you in just two months!
Why Choose the Build Processors
Industry-proven toolpath generation
Get access to a set of industry-proven and technology specific slicing and hatching features (also for multi-optics machines). Invest the enormous time that you save on in-house development on your core activities like hardware development and AM process optimization, resulting in a competitive advantage.
Marketable data prep software
Offer your customers data preparation software and build processing software based on our years of experience with collaborating with leading AM manufacturing. Our Build Processors are connected to a growing number of CAD/CAM providers. In only two months, you can market your Build Processor.
Wide range of applications, limited in-house development
By connecting to the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite, a wide range of applications open up such as quality control, parameter development, production management, automated support generation, and more. Easily develop or optimize process parameters by creating test platforms with a variation of parameters in a semi-automated way.
Higher data prep and machine performance
- Improved multi-optic and multi-laser scanning for bigger and faster building machines
- straight forward administration of the Build Processor by user permission and user account management utilizing Windows system accounts
Better part quality
- Tool path generation optimized for lattice structures and bionic shapes
Cost reduction for data prep and migration
- Access to automated simulation-based support generation
- Safer data preparation by configurable part collision detection
- New available file formats CLI and SLC
Better process quality control
- Access to automated process control due to the integration with the Materialise Control Platform
Better user experience
- Additional configuration options for MatJOB file format output
- You can pre-define build strategies
- Machine type design: machine type individual parameter sets and customizable machine platform shape