Why Materialise Build Processors?
Industry-proven toolpath generation
Get access to a set of industry-proven and technology specific slicing and hatching features (also for multi-optics machines). Invest the enormous time that you save on in-house development on your core activities like hardware development and AM process optimization, resulting in a competitive advantage.
Marketable data prep software
Offer your customers data preparation software and build processing software based on our years of experience with collaborating with leading AM manufacturing. Our Build Processors are connected to a growing number of CAD/CAM providers. In only two months, you can market your Build Processor.
Wide range of applications, limited in-house development
By connecting to the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite, a wide range of applications open up such as quality control, parameter development, production management, automated support generation, and more.
Functionalities of Build Processors
- Higher data prep and machine performance
Improved multi-optic and multi-laser scanning for bigger and faster building machines
- Better part quality
Tool path generation optimized for lattice structures and bionic shapes
- Cost reduction for data prep and migration
Access to automated simulation-based support generation, Safer data preparation by configurable part collision detection, New available file formats CLI and SLC
- Better user experience
Additional configuration options for MatJOB file format output You can pre-define build strategies
- Better process quality control
Access to automated process control due to the integration with the Materialise Control Platform
- Easily connect with other products from the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite
- Do complex calculations on a dedicated server with remote processing
- Benefit from second line support and regular software updates
- Optional Integration of Materialise Inspector
- Optional Connection to the Materialise Control Platform