To create a watertight mesh (i.e. a network of triangles representing your model) that is easy to edit, you can rely on mesh enhancement tools:
- Remove unnecessary triangles with Triangle Reduction
- Smooth your mesh without losing details you want to preserve
Easily apply textures or colors on marked areas, and edit them to suit your needs. Our algorithms are optimized to preserve textures and colors while working with data.
Prepare platforms in a fast and efficient way thanks to our advanced positioning tools and machine management.
- Visualize your 3D printers within Magics, so you can see how many parts will fit
- Easily achieve the exact position, rotation and size that is required with user-friendly and powerful Translate, Rotate, Rescale and Mirroring tools, as well as the shape sorter.
- Choose where the part shouldn’t be positioned by creating no-build zones
- Use automatic placement to save time when preparing a build with many parts
The Magics user interface is extremely customizable, so you can tweak it exactly to your needs:
- Hide functions and tabs you don’t use
- Make your own ribbons, toolbars and context menus
- Assign shortcuts to your frequently used functions
- Change colors to your preferences
Analyze and Report
Magics contains measurement and analysis tools to ensure the quality of your printed parts. Reports and 3D PDFs are also among the possibilities.
- Make sure all features of the part are thick enough to print
- Check for colliding parts or parts outside the printer’s platform
- Ensure that the deviation between the 3D model and printed part stays within your predefined tolerances
- Measure any feature of your part
- Generate 3D PDFs and reports to efficiently communicate with your clients. Easily embed parameters of parts in your reports by linking it to your Word or Excel files
|3D files Import||Import||Texture
|CAD files Import||Import||Color
All CAD files do not have textures and color support