Why work with us?
Aerospace OEMs, MROs, eVTOLs, and tier suppliers worldwide trust us for our manufacturing services and software. Our team can help you manage exacting project specifications, printing requirements, and assembly needs, and can advise you on design and material choices.
Certified processes and materials
We’re certified for the 3D printing processes you need, so you don’t have to be. As an EASA Part 21.G-certified holder of Production Organization Approval (POA), we can make flight-ready parts for you to Form 1 accreditation. We also offer manufacturing to EN 9100 and Airbus AIPI standards.
Historical performance data
Our dynamically updated data lake gives you access to performance data from hundreds of aerospace builds, including parameters like part density, tensile strength, and elastic modulus. With a clear view on process repeatability and reliability, you’re equipped to make informed decisions.
We can support you in ensuring every project is documented to perfection. As well as First Article Inspection, CoCs, and SLAs on all manufacturing projects, we can provide additional documentation on request, like supplier qualifications and Certifications of Airworthiness for specific technology/material combinations.
Applied R&D support
In addition to existing certified processes, we can also support you in developing and qualifying new 3D printing applications and materials. We were the first to qualify selective laser sintering with Airbus and can help you onboard new technologies to match your applications.
Certified materials for flight-ready parts
Ultem 9085/Ultem 9085CG
Why Ultem 9085?
- Strong, lightweight, and flame-retardant
- Superior mechanical performance and strength-to-weight ratio
- Good chemical resistance
- Passes heat release, flame, smoke, and toxicity tests (UL 94 V-0, FAR 25.853)
- Available in an Airbus-certified grade (Ultem 9085CG), according to AIPI 03-02-029
- Available in an Airbus cabin interior finish according to AIPI 05-02-006
- Produced with fused deposition modeling (FDM) technology
- FDM requires support structures while printing, meaning unfinished parts typically have a rough surface texture
- Available finishes include smoothing, painting, and coating
- Maximum part dimensions: 914 x 610 x 914 mm
PA 2241 FR
Why PA 2241 FR?
- High long-term stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Passes flame, smoke, and toxicity tests (CS/FAR 25.853)
- Also available in an Airbus-certified grade, according to AIPI 03-07-022
- Produced with selective laser sintering (SLS) technology
- No support structures are needed during printing, allowing impressive design freedom
- Available finishes include smoothing, color dyeing, and coating
- Maximum part dimensions: 630 x 330 x 560 mm
As a Production Organization Approval (POA) holder, we can issue Form 1 accreditation with manufactured parts and take the burden of certification off your shoulders.
Looking for specific process documentation? Upon request, we can provide documentation of supplier qualifications as well as Certifications of Airworthiness for specific technology/material combinations. We also offer First Article Inspection, CoCs, and SLAs on all aerospace manufacturing projects.