Materialise Personalized Solutions
Your patients are unique, and fully personalized solutions dedicated to cranio-maxillofacial procedures can support in addressing their individual needs.
Create plans for even the most complex cases, along with the help of clinical engineering experts at every step of the way. Combining pre-operative 3D planning with 3D-printed surgical guides and implants will help achieve predictable and accurate outcomes while reducing operating room (OR) time.
Materialise offers you a comprehensive range of solutions that work together seamlessly. With over 30 years of experience, we are the trusted choice in leading hospitals worldwide delivering outstanding care.
1. Patient Scan
2. Interactive planning session
3. Design approval
4. Production of splints, guides, and implants
Whichever option you choose, you can be assured of the accuracy and highest quality standards used for our solutions. Our CE-marked personalized cranio-maxillofacial devices and Materialise Standard+ Solutions are produced within a certified quality management system.
- Plan and execute all your cases with a comprehensive set of solutions
- Rely on the support of our global clinical engineering experts
- Trust solutions that help you reach accurate and predictable outcomes
- Increase efficiency by optimizing your results and reducing surgery time
- Support the best possible patient outcomes with personalized solutions
Our 30+ years of experience means that we’re the trusted choice of leading hospitals worldwide. We have supported more than 30,000 surgeries with Materialise Personalized Solutions and more than one million implants placed from our Materialise Standard+ Solutions. Our validated and proven solutions are consistently proving their cutting-edge efficiency with higher accuracy and better patient outcomes.