Provide easy access to your work
The physician or receiver can view your work on their computer or mobile device such as a tablet from anywhere and without software installation.
Enable intuitive viewing and feedback
View the 3D model(s) from any angle, perform measurements, and provide comments in the 3D environment or on the 2D slices.
Share access with confidence
Work in a certified environment for clinical purposes*.
Maintain control and traceability
Thanks to rights management and traceability, you decide who gets to view, provide feedback, and share the case with others.
The most recent upgrade enables remote collaboration between engineers and clinicians using the new, user friendly VR mode.
- Complement your anatomical 3D printing activities with VR
- Expand your 3D modelling capabilities to use cases requiring acute therapy
- Get quick feedback on a VR model, before deciding to 3D print your model
- Use VR mode with the most common and low-cost headsets
- Collaborate remotely in the cloud-based environment