Fundamentals Training for Metal
Optimize your use of Magics for Metal AM tasks, explore its features, and learn effective workflows with Materialise experts. Opt for our online option or join us in person for a two-day workshop to get to know Magics.
Who Should Attend
Professionals in Metal 3D Printing beginning to use Materialise Magics as their tool for data and build preparation who would like to make optimal use of the software quickly.
- Shorten the learning curve and optimize your use of Magics
- Understand the functions of Magics and learn to successfully execute processes and prepare parts for Metal 3D Printing by yourself
Price for Course
$1,200 per person
Available Training Formats
- Online - Flexible access to online training, including a Magics software license, 8 hours of interactive live instruction, 30 tutorial videos, and assignments to test your knowledge. Participants have 3 weeks to complete the training, get questions answered by Materialise experts, and acquire certification.
- In-person - 2 full-day, interactive training sessions facilitated by Materialise experts held at locations across the globe with networking opportunities. Food and refreshments included.
- Beginning with Magics – Receive an introduction to the interface and features
- Fix part files – Discuss typical errors and how to repair them
- Analyze parts & create reports – Explore the analysis and measurement tools and how to generate a report
- Edit parts – Discover the various tools and how to use them
- Position parts – Understand how to add parts to a platform and place them properly
- Support generation – Learn the most important support parameters and how to generate and edit metal support structures using the e-Stage or SG+ modules
- Introduction to Simulation – Understand the function and benefits of the Simulation module
- Q&A – Ask questions relevant to you
"The trainer has a very good background. He gives a lot of support with practical examples and was able to give us a full overview of the topics we were interested in."- Carlos Furtado, ASCO Industries