Receive an in-depth training on how to further optimize your AM workflows. This two-day course is adapted to your needs and includes a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
Who Should Attend
Professionals in 3D printing with experience in Materialise Magics who want to achieve higher efficiency, productivity, and performance.
- Better understand how to utilize Magics’ capabilities
- Find out how Magics can be best utilized for your workflows
Price for 2-Day Course
EUR 1000 / USD 1200 per person – including lunch and refreshments
- Refresher of Magics
- Mark parts – Maximize the use of marking tools
- Fix parts – Repair complex errors
- Analyze parts – Understand how to enhance your use of analysis tools
- Create reports – Customize your own report templates
- Edit parts – Get an in-depth understanding of all editing capabilities and how to use them to their fullest potential
- Create platforms – Orient and place parts on a platform optimally and discuss the tools available to estimate build time, cost, and material
- Q&A – Ask questions relevant to you
"Evan is extremely knowledgeable on software platforms for CAD repair and is a pleasure to work with. He has been very helpful in clarifying issues with software and responds promptly. He is a committed professional."- Ken Patton, Director of Business Development at RapidTech/UCI