Materialise 3-matic Training
Get familiar with the features and functionalities that 3-matic offers. Discover with the Materialise team how to use 3-matic in a way that benefits your work the most.
Who Should Attend
Designers and engineers who would like to easily enhance designs of parts for 3D printing with the 3-matic software.
- Shorten the learning curve and ensure optimal use of 3-matic
- Identify the best workflow for your specific design challenges
Price for 2-Day Course
- Introduction to 3-matic – Learn when to use 3-matic and its benefits
- General functionalities – Understand how to use basic features like Fix and Measure
- Lightweight functionalities – Explore lattice designs and topology optimization to create lightweight prints
- Texturing functionalities – Make use of texture capabilities and understand guidelines
- Combining with other software – Understand how to effectively use 3-matic with additional software
- Remesh functionalities – Focus on efficient use of Remesh
- CAD transition – Find out how to best transfer your design to an analytical file
- Co-creative exercises – Share designs and consult our experts on suggested workflows, features, and parameters to utilize
"Materialise 3-matic contains more elaborate smoothing and repair functions than other software packages. The surface processing and creation of volume meshes give this package an advantage above the competition."- Max van de Kolk, Student TUDelft