The HP Build Processor is a user-friendly software which simplifies the 3D printing process. It combines high performant slicing algorithms with a perfect integration from data preparation, through design and build setup, to part building on the HP multi jet fusion printer. In addition, the HP Build Processor (integrated with Materialise Streamics) enables feedback from the machine control system, supporting build tracing and build data storage, thus meeting the requirements of manufacturing environments.
The HP Build Processor enables a seamless integration between software and printer. This results in a simplified workflow for the user with the possibility to assign the available machine-specific build styles to the platform, as well as slicing and exporting the data to the HP machine all in a single software package.
- Benefit from a seamless integration with data preparation in a single software package (both Materialise and Siemens NX, PTC Creo, Cam Works software)
- Reduce human error possibility with automated file transfer: from data preparation to machine
- Do complex calculations on a dedicated server with remote processing
- Benefit from support and regular updates of the software
- Enjoy the benefits of high-performant slicing algorithms with advanced slice viewer
- Even very complex parts and platforms are quickly handled
Integrated and Advanced Lattice Design (Materialise 3-matic)
- Handle complex designs such as porous, lattice and lightweight structures; labels; and textures with Materialise’s unique slice-based technology.
- Trace and store data on specific jobs, thanks to the two-way communication between the HP multi jet fusion printer and the Build Processor.