The Concept Laser Build Processor serves as the interface between Materialise’s software platform and GE Additive´s metal 3D printers for DMLM technology. Thanks to the compatibility between the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite and CAD software, users experience a seamless interaction from CAD design to printed part. The seamless transfer of data with Materialise Magics enables users to print more complex and better quality parts with the maximum amount of success.
The Concept Laser Build Processor is also well-reputed for its slicing capability and contour path generation algorithms. It automates machine communication and is very intuitive. Easy integration with Materialise 3-matic opens up possibilities for slice designs with advanced textures and structures. With the slice-based technology, including an impressive slice speed and sophisticated slicing parameters, large files can be handled easily.
The Concept Laser Build Processor can be used by customers who use both advanced and basic parameters in Concept Laser WRX.
- Expand your possibilities through the connectivity of the Concept Laser Build Processor with various CAD programs and compatibility with the Materialise software portfolio
- Reduce human error possibility with automated file transfer: from data preparation to machine
- Build job generation happens behind the scenes
- Do complex calculations on a dedicated server with remote
- Use one system to serve all your machines
- Save time by checking the quality of your parts in advance before the main processing
- Benefit the high degree of automation and permission management to reduce risk of human error
- Assign slice parameters per part and support
- Enjoy the benefits of the "Sliced-Based Operations" technology and process your data even more efficiently, especially for complex parts
- Optimize on slice level: to fill gaps, unify slices, filter contours and reduce points
- Build the foundation for even more interesting future versions right now