On your journey from R&D to mature clinical operation, you are continuously striving for solutions that will lead to safer and more predictable patient outcomes. The Mimics Innovation Suite puts you in control with the most advanced tools to support your mission to improve patient care.
Speed up your workflows, collaborate easily and efficiently, create a wider range of design concepts, and boost your confidence when working with a medically cleared toolbox. With the latest version of the Mimics Innovation Suite, you have everything you need to create, connect, and scale your work from idea to patient care — beyond measure.
Connect beyond measure
With the cloud-based Mimics Viewer
Upload your cases to the new Mimics Viewer and let physicians and peers interactively view and provide feedback on your work. Communicating your planning, device designs, or patient-specific models with treating physicians has never been this easy and efficient.
- Provide the receiver with easy access to your work, e.g. on their tablet or computer, and without software installation
- Allow intuitive 3D viewing, measurements, markings, and annotations
- Work in a certified environment with an FDA 510(k) clearance and CE certificate
- Keep full traceability on and control who has access to your case data
- Work in a secure environment certified for clinical purposes
Scale beyond measure
With more advanced segmentation tools
Bypass the anatomy segmentation bottleneck by obtaining reliable 3D models faster and more easily thanks to a new set of automated, intuitive segmentation tools.
- Swiftly separate multiple masks in a single operation
- Segment faster on resliced views using the extended multiple slide edit tool
- Create 3D heart models fully automatically
- Learn how to segment bones more quickly thanks to the new CT bone wizard
- Get visual feedback via the 3D preview speedup
“Being able to use the split mask tool on multiple fragments in the same function has allowed me to drastically reduce or even cut in half the time spent on segmenting.”
— Nicholas Green, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
Create beyond measure
Using the certified lattice structures toolbox
Develop and certify patient-specific porous devices in a more scalable manner thanks to the new medical version of the lattice structures module.
- Create a wide range of design concepts using extensive unit cell and conformal structure tools
- Optimize your design by applying gradients and randomization
- Streamline the link to 3D printing by means of buildability analysis and a link to build processors
- Certify your design process more easily by using certified medical software
- Reduce design time with design automation and integration in a single image to 3D print platform
Comply with the latest regulatory requirements
Materialise obtained a new 510k for Mimics Medical, enabling hospitals in the USA to create 3D-printed models for diagnostic purposes. Mimics and Mimics inPrint are the first to comply with the new FDA regulations. A range of printers have been validated by Materialise for the creation of diagnostic 3D printed models.
The latest release of MIS features the first certified toolbox for designing patient-specific lattice structures as well as the Mimics Viewer, an online communication tool that facilitates interaction and communication between engineers and physicians.
Materialise remains committed to our mission of supporting personalized patient care and the development of meaningful 3D planning and printing applications by providing tools that comply with the highest regulatory requirements.
More in Mimics Innovation Suite 22
- Extended scripting API (Lattice, Import/Export, Mark, Fix)
- Link to color printing and VR through new export formats (VRML, X3D, 3MF, OBJ)
- Improved Uniform Remesh