Materialise Magics Fundamentals Training
Optimize your use of Magics, explore its features, and learn effective workflows with Materialise experts. Opt for our online option or join us in person for a two-day workshop to get to know Magics.
Who Should Attend
Professionals in 3D printing beginning to use Materialise Magics as their tool for data and build preparation who would like to make optimal use of the software quickly.
- Shorten the learning curve and optimize your use of Magics
- Understand the functions of Magics and learn to successfully execute processes and prepare parts for printing by yourself
Available Training Formats
- Online - Flexible access to online training, including a Magics software license, 8 hours of interactive live instruction, 30 tutorial videos, and assignments to test your knowledge. Participants have 3 weeks to complete the training, get questions answered by Materialise experts, and acquire certification.
- In-person - 2 full-day, interactive training sessions facilitated by Materialise experts held at locations across the globe with networking opportunities. Food and refreshments included.
Price for Course
Online: EUR 1000 / USD 1200 per person
In-person: EUR 1200 / USD 1200 per person
- Beginning with Magics – Receive an introduction to the interface and features
- Fix part files – Discuss typical errors and how to repair them
- Analyze parts & create reports – Explore the analysis and measurement tools and learn how to generate a report
- Edit parts – Discover the various tools and how to use them
- Position parts – Understand how to add parts to a platform and place them properly
- Nest parts – Establish how to efficiently incorporate multiple parts into one build
- Support generation – Learn the most important support parameters and how to generate and edit support structures
- Q&A – Ask questions relevant to you
"This was two days of the best industry training I’ve had in thirty years of manufacturing engineering/CAD/CAM."- Dr. Michael Ehrlinger, Associate Professor, CAD/CAM