Description of the different steps
- Click ‘Load Project’ when continuing previously saved jobs or ‘New Scene’ when starting a new job.
- Select your machine. If the option ‘No Machine’ is shown, you’ll need to add a machine — here’s how:
- Click the ‘Scenes and Machines’ tab.
- Click ‘Build Processor Manager’.
- Click ‘Add Machine’, choose the desired machine, and assign its name, description, and location.
- Assign an upload folder to store build output files.
- Click ‘Import Part’ under the ‘Basic Flow’ tab.
- Select your part(s), and choose whether they should be placed as is, in a default position, next to others, or automatically placed.
- You can also check ‘Autofix’ while importing to automatically repair most errors.