Description of the different steps
- Click the ‘Part Fixing Info’ on the right, then click ‘Update’ to reveal any errors in your parts.
- Click the AutoFix icon under the ‘Basic Flow’ tab to automatically repair the listed errors.
- View your parts in the ‘Part List’ tab and click each part under the ‘FixInfo’ column to see if a part is printable. If a green check appears, that means it’s error-free. If a red ‘X’ appears, this means that there are errors. Automatically fix them by clicking the ‘X’.
- Manually repair errors by navigating to the ‘Fixing’ tab at the top. Here, you can fill holes, create triangles, create bridges, and delete triangles.
- The marking tools on the left can be used to manually select and delete multiple triangles.
- Sometimes it’s easier to manipulate parts if there are fewer triangles. Click ‘Triangle Reduction’ under the ‘Basic Flow’ tab and set the smallest detail and number of iterations. The higher the number of iterations, the better the result.