The Nijmegen Retrospective Clinical Studies and Evaluation Based on 7 Years of Experience
About this webinar
Dr. Marieke Baauw presents the results of a study investigating the primary and secondary outcomes of 27 patients with the aMace implant, 2 years after surgery. The main conclusions are a literature review of studies on how to treat large acetabular defects. The study analyzes 16 cases to compare the preoperative planning with the position of the implant post-operatively.
What you will learn
- The results of the study investigating the primary and secondary outcomes of 27 patients having the aMace implant, 2 years after surgery
- The main conclusions are a literature review of studies on how to treat large acetabular defects
- What the clinical pathway is when treating large acetabular defects with the aMace solution at the Sint-Maartenskliniek
- The results of the analysis of 16 cases comparing the preoperative planning with the post-operative position of the implant (inclination, anteversion, rotation, and center of rotation)
- By how many percentage points the Oxford Hip Score improved 2 years after surgery
- How little the average satisfaction rate of the patients in the study differed from the average satisfaction rate after a TKA
Dr. Marieke Baauw
THINK Medical 3D Printing webinar series
3D planning and medical 3D printing can be game changers for your medical practice. The THINK Medical 3D Printing webinar series will bring you up to speed with the latest developments. Learn from leading orthopaedic surgeons how they use 3D visualization tools, 3D-printed models, and devices in their daily practice and how it changed their way of thinking.