How to Enhance Surgical Precision with Personalized TMJ Implants
By Dr. Daniel Thiem and Dr. Thomas Kofod
About this webinar
Did you know that, for example, personalized knee implants are used many times more than personalized solutions for the temporomandibular joint? Follow this webinar to hear from CMF surgeons about the reasons to choose personalized TMJ implants, such as the TMJ Total Arthroplasty System from Materialise, in order to enhance patient outcomes.
What you will learn
- Insights into how a digitalized workflow and personalized implants contribute to improved patient outcomes in the evolving landscape of TMJ surgery
- Success stories and tangible impacts on clinical practice with personalized, 3TMJ implants
- Real-world results: Reduction in chronic pain and improved quality of life for patients post-surgery
- Answers to frequently asked questions, like who's the right patient for a personalized TMJ implant
- First-hand experience with the Materialise TMJ Total Arthroplasty System, and how your virtual planning can be brought to life with personalized solutions ordered from a single point of contact and in collaboration with a clinical engineer
Dr. Daniel G. E. Thiem
Dr. Thomas Kofod
Precision and Personalization: Advancing CMF Surgery
The CMF webinar series occurs quarterly, featuring international CMF surgeons sharing knowledge, clinical practice, and the latest innovations in surgery. Stay updated with research and development while networking with other CMF experts. Join us now and be part of the future of cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
Follow us on social media to stay tuned for the upcoming webinars in this series.
- June 2024: Orbital Reconstruction
- September 2024: Mandible Reconstruction