Mimics Innovation Suite 25
As an innovator looking to improve care by using patient anatomy as a starting point, Mimics Innovation Suite (MIS) is the medical image-based engineering toolbox on your journey from idea to patient care.
With faster segmentation, seamless workflow integration, and easier-to-use tools, the newest release of MIS 25 ensures a reliable basis for your next steps.
Ready to discover what MIS 25 can do for you?
Accurate segmentation accelerated
- Discover new interactive segmentation tools like the Smart Brush enabling faster segmentation and Local Threshold allowing more efficient fine-tuning of existing masks
- Accelerate segmentations even more with anatomy-specific segmentation tools such as Segment Vessel, CT Heart, and CT Bone in the Mimics Viewer
- Use the improved Cardiac Phase Sorting feature in the Import Wizard to drag and drop images easily
- Accelerate accurate bone segmentation with the new CT Bone tool in Mimics Viewer. Simple and flexible, you'll save time as the latest AI-enabled algorithm segments and labels all bones
Seamless workflow integration
- Benefit from the optimized volume meshing and smoother integration to FEA/CFD solvers such as Abaqus and Ansys
- Utilize the optimized PACS integration with the possibility to integrate with various PACS viewers and install Mimics in batches
- Integrate seamlessly between cloud and desktop to send cases with one click from Mimics to the Mimics Viewer for auto-segmentation, case sharing, and reviewing
- Reduce the learning curve in Mimics with descriptive tooltips, a new Mimics User Guide interface, and easy grouping of objects, masks, and measurements
- Reduce the learning curve in 3-matic thanks to the easy arrangement of objects, shortcuts for the most commonly used operations, and a redesign of the icons
- Gain improved design functionalities with the Unfold Surface tool that allows you to unfold a 3D shape to a 2D surface and a faster Quick Label tool preview with a colored label option.
- Enable more scripting possibilities with additional Python API functions
Upgrade your plugins
Start working with the newest tools and features today.
Materialise medical device software may not be available in all markets because product availability is subject to the regulatory and/ or medical practices in individual markets. In countries where no regulatory registration is obtained of Mimics and/or 3-matic Medical, a research version is available. Please contact your Materialise representative if you have questions about the availability of Materialise medical device software in your area.