VISITORS WILL DISCOVER
- 2D approach: Traditional 2D Cephalometric technique for Orthodontic analysis and Orthognathic surgical simulation
- 3D approach: Orthognathic surgical pre-operative planning using Materialise ProPlan CMF
- How to construct virtual 3D patient model from medical scans
- How to combine the patient’s 3D surface scan (3DMD) with the constructed 3D patient models
- Visualization of dentition, maxillofacial bones and soft tissue for analysis, planning and simulation of treatment
- How to transfer the orthognathic surgical plan to operation
The full program can be found here.
Dr Chng Chai Kiat – Head, KKH Cleft & Craniofacial Dentistry Unit
Dr Chan Boon Hui – Registrar, KKH Dental Service
Dr Koo Chieh Shien – Registrar, KKH Dental Service
Dr Jason Chua – Registrar, Department of Orthodontics, NDCS
Dr Ada Low - Registrar, Department of Orthodontics, NDCS
Dr Tan Qing Zhen - Registrar, Department of Orthodontics, NDCS
Dr Eric Lye Kok Weng – Visiting Specialist, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, NDCS
National Dental Centre Singapore
5 Second Hospital Avenue
Registration Fee : $500 - No extra charge for morning lectures
No onsite registration possible
Registrations will close on October 31th
Register your interest to attend our workshop here.
We will inform the congress organization, who will then contact you to finalize your registration and payment.
About National Dental Centre Singapore
National Dental Centre Singapore (NDCS) provides multidisciplinary specialist care for complex dental conditions. The offered services encompass oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, and paediatric dentistry.
NDCS trains dental specialists, radiographers, oral hygiene therapists, dental technicians and dental surgery assistants in collaboration with local tertiary education institutions. The institute also provide continuing dental education for dentists and dental specialists alike.ts in collaboration with local tertiary education institutions. We also provide continuing dental education for dentists and dental specialists alike.
Find out more here.