Software Architect .Net
We're offering an inspiring and challenging role as a Software Architect .Net with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust, and team spirit.
What you will do
- Be responsible for defining and managing the architecture of a few of our applications/platforms
- Provide and consider implementation work decomposition, estimates, and technology options
- Be the technical/architectural point of contact for your team and share best practices with them
- Communicate and negotiate architectural solutions and their implementation with the development team, other teams, and other departments
- Represent your team in the Materialise group of architects to communicate about and negotiate architectural solutions and their implementations
- Actively participate in our agile working culture, including sprint planning, backlog refinements, and daily stand-up meetings
- Maintain architecture documentation
- Participate in Materialise’s activities related to cloud solutions and provide appropriate advice
- You show a proven track record in managing software architecture in an agile development organization
- You have sound knowledge of software engineering and architectural principles and methods
- You have detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, big data, etc.
- You have experience with distributed systems, asynchronous/messaging patterns
- You value software quality and have a good sense of non-functional requirements for software and programming code, such as performance, maintainability, and usability
- You have experience with/working knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, Automapper; the design of modern cloud-native apps: Docker, Kubernetes, micro-services, and DevOps; and cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and surrounding tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon Storage, etc.)
- Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance
- You can design and develop integrations and interactions with other systems and applications
- You are familiar with networking technologies and with DevOps tools related to software solution design (REST, gRPC, graphQL, terraform,…)
- You are familiar with front-end technologies like Typescript, NodeJS, and React
- You have at least a basic knowledge of agile working methods (such as Scrum and Kanban) and are eager to be part of a self-organizing team
- Wide knowledge of the IT market and trends
- You have excellent (English) communication and presentation skills
- You’re a lateral thinker with a helicopter view, capable of finding appropriate possible solutions to challenges
- You love taking ownership in helping Materialise in our mission to help companies across different sectors (aerospace, automotive, medical, industrial, …) scale their additive manufacturing workflows, further propelling Industry 4.0.
- You monitor the latest industry trends and developments to bring them to Materialise
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.