Senior .Net Developer (AWS)
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer with extensive knowledge of the cloud (AWS), and excellent problem-solving and communication skills to join our Motion team in Paal, Beringen. You will collaborate on a day-to-day basis with our distributed team in different locations.
What you will do
- You will migrate our monolithic legacy system from OMS 1.0 to new Microservices OMS 2.0 for Motion on AWS
- You will work more in an architect role, but there also will be a lot of development
- Knowledge and experience in .NET 6, .NET Core, C#; EF Core, Dapper; AWS; web API; relational databases; CI/CD; Git; microservice architecture; event-driven architecture; vertical slice architecture; SOLID, design patterns, unit testing; Docker; Lambda; Amazon Aurora; API Gateway; Application Load Balancer; ECS; VPC
- Intermediate+ level of English
Location and type of contract
- Beringen, Belgium
- Mid-senior-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.