Sales Engineer (m/w/d)
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams in 28359 Bremen suchen wir ab sofort ein neues Teammitglied als Sales Engineer (m/w/d).
What you will do
- You will be in charge of our 3D printing projects for industrial customers
- Your first task will be to guide our clients in their choice of the right 3D printing technique and make adequate price proposals for the selected solution in close collaboration with our different production departments
- Then, you will follow the projects closely and keep in touch with the clients
- You work in an international team of sales engineers that join forces to continuously improve our daily business and offer the best services and solutions for our customers from industries like automotive, automation, medtech, consumer goods, etc.
- The ideal candidate would have a strong and broad technical background (e.g. as a mechanical engineer, product developer, project manager, purchaser, etc)
- You are energized by sales and sales processes, and you are a master in converting customer specifications into solutions
- You speak/write German and English
- You are a team player who finds satisfaction in collaboration with different departments to reach ultimate customer satisfaction
Location and type of contract
- Germany, Bremen
- Associate level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.