As a planner, you will be responsible for the communication of customer projects, including feasibility studies about lead time confirmations, problem-solving, and order follow-up. You'll communicate with our sales team about ongoing projects and the production team to clarify the needs of our customers. You'll also manage our production team's workload, indicating low and high and aligning the lead times accordingly. You'll be responsible for planning larger and special projects.
What you will do
- Check and approve new incoming certified manufacturing (CM) orders in our management control system; source all parts needed to complete the approved orders and/or plan subcontractor activities when external post-processing steps are required (with Navision and FIO)
- Perform/follow up on the monthly calibration of measurement tools used in certified manufacturing
- Cleanroom lead: follow-up on orders that require cleanroom packaging; ensure cleanliness within the cleanroom and that the stock of necessary packaging materials is guaranteed
- Support the CM team in their daily tasks (e.g., scanning, QC-in, FAIs, etc.)
- A good communicator in English and Dutch (both oral and written), other languages are a plus
- You have strong communication skills; you can negotiate when necessary to create a win-win solution for all stakeholders
- Fast response time
- Thoughtful and not easily stressed out in challenging situations
- Stubborn when needed, flexible when possible, but always constructive
- Interest in understanding technical projects; knowledge of CAD, Magics, and Streamics is a plus
- Structured approach and good organization skills
- A good motivator towards peers
- A skilled networker
- Knowledge of SLS or MJF technology is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Entry level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.