Medical Service Engineer
We are looking for a Medical Service Engineer to help add value to people’s lives with Materialise software that enables accurate 3D virtual surgery planning and customized surgical guides for orthopaedic surgery worldwide.
What you will do
- To use Materialise software to convert 2D medical images (radiology/CT/MRI) to 3D bone models
- To perform pre-surgery planning on the 3D bone models
- To create customized surgical guides that will be used by the orthopaedic surgeon during surgery
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in biomedical engineering or any related discipline (biotech, bio-science, bio-medicine, etc.)
- Careful and detailed person who is good with computers and software
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Willing to do repetitive work using computers while meeting strict surgery deadlines
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design), medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI-scanners), or anatomy is a plus
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Motivated starters and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in a related field is not a pre-requisite, as Materialise will provide training.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.