Medical Product Owner
As a Product Owner for our medical software services, you are responsible for helping biomedical implant companies (mainly orthopaedic and cardiovascular) in the design or marketing of their standard products. The services we offer range from creation of virtual 3D models to statistical analyses of bones and other organs (ADaM).
What you will do
- Coordinate with the team in Malaysia and the research division for specific projects.
- Coordinate with sales teams worldwide, helping them to technically convince our customers to buy our services and work out the best solution for the customer regarding scope, price, and lead times.
- Be accountable for the project’s execution and timely delivery.
- Once familiar with the process and works of the ADAM services, you will also have the option to work out custom plugin development solutions with customers, coordinating with the software development team to help automate workflows.
- You possess a master’s degree in a technical discipline with a medical focus, such as engineering (biomedical, mechanical), biomedical sciences, life sciences, biology, or equivalent
- You have relevant work experience (2-3 years) in the medical device industry or medical software
- You have knowledge about general anatomy (expertise in orthopaedics and cardiovascular is a strong plus)
- You possess good communication skills in English; any other language skills are a plus
- You have an affinity with programming in Python
- You enjoy being a technical expert and helping others reach their goals by sharing your expertise. You like to convince people of technical solutions and can communicate with impact
- You have strong analytical thinking skills
- You are well-organized and team-oriented and can easily work with challenges and deadlines
- You have a natural commercial/customer-oriented feeling
- Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus (we are using SAFe)
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Contract of indefinite duration
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.