Medical Account Manager for Benelux
Do you love achieving results in a fast-changing environment? Does the medical device industry interest you? Are you a strategist and a good negotiator? Are you a client-oriented and trust-creating person? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Medical Account Manager for our CMF medical devices portfolio in the Benelux region.
What you will do
- Be responsible for proactively establishing, maintaining, and growing profitable business relationships with our customers, in line with the overall sales and business strategy.
- Sell our cranio-maxillofacial standard and personalized implants to (university) clinics in the Benelux region.
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead sales opportunities.
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets.
- Develop profitable, stable, and long-term relations with our key clients.
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new businesses.
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers; you uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions.
- Analyze current market trends and the competitive landscape.
- Create and present regular and quarterly reports on sales results, pipeline, etc.
- Network at the most relevant MedTech congresses and symposia.
- Intensively collaborate with different colleagues from inside sales, sales, product development, and marketing at Materialise headquarters and our German office.
- You collected first experiences with direct customer contact and with sales of medical technology products/personalized implants.
- You ideally have completed a technical degree or training in the field of medical technology, economics, or a comparable degree in the healthcare sector.
- You have a partnership mindset, you can easily network and build relationships based on trust.
- You have a high willingness to learn.
- You are able to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching, and presentation skills.
- You are well organized with great analytical skills.
- You are a self-starter and you have the ability to work autonomously.
- You are willing to travel within the Benelux region.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.