Marketing Campaign Manager – Manufacturing
As a Marketing Campaign Manager within our Manufacturing business unit, you will manage marketing projects and campaigns in our key industrial segments across Europe. Your focus will be on marketing actions that build awareness and create and generate demand for our 3D printing services. You are part of a global team, reporting to the Global Marketing Manager.
What you will do
- You create and implement the marketing plan for your appointed segment(s).
- Deliver integrated customer-centric actions and campaigns together with our internal agency. You define KPIs, create and follow up on briefings, oversee implementation, and make sure the required reporting is available.
- Work closely with sales, business development, and segment management to understand the customer journey, articulate our value proposition, and identify new and effective marketing content, assets, and channels.
- As a member of the Manufacturing unit marketing team, you manage cross-segment marketing activities and projects where needed.
- Occasionally conduct, collect and analyze market research and customer insights as input for the segments and Manufacturing decision-makers.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment
- You are able to translate business objectives and strategy into marketing (communication) plans
- You think conceptually and out-of-the-box
- Strong messaging skills
- Experience with content marketing and digital marketing tactics
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Technical affinity with our services is a strong advantage
- You can manage relationships across different teams
- You have a strong and proactive work ethic
- You are energetic, organized, and creative
Location and type of contract
- Full-time, indefinite contract
- Hybrid working
- Preferably HQ Leuven, Belgium or Sheffield, UK / Bremen, Germany
- Associate-level position
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.