IT Test Engineer (Automation C#)
We are looking for a passionate automation test engineer with good knowledge of and experience with C# to join our IT department.
What you will do
- Create and run automated testing of various applications
- Manual testing of various applications
- Define, design, and write tests and test plans based on the acceptance criteria
- Perform manual and automated acceptance testing
- Perform manual and automated regression testing, functional and non-functional (performance, exploratory)
- Perform bug registration and verification of resolved bugs
- Design, perform, and maintain test automation
- Be responsible for creating test documentation in accordance with established procedures
- Perform early checks for stories being implemented.
- Automation testing experience in software companies
- Experience in Web UI testing (manual and automation)
- Experience in UI testing (Selenium) and API testing
- Confident knowledge of C#
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, processes, and software quality standards
- Experience in software black box testing: functional, non-functional
- Knowledge of end-to-end testing
- Good communication skills to work in a distributed team
- Good level of both oral and written English
- Experience with the Postman application is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Navision/MS Finance and operation applications/SalesForce/Boomi middleware platform is a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience testing desktop applications is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.