We are looking for a talented and passional Functional Analyst to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Gather user needs, perform gap analysis;
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements (break down on user stories);
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
- Holding Grooming sessions with the development team;
- Consult development/test teams during the implementation phase;
- Validation of implemented results;
- Resolve any issues faced by the team;
- Manage stakeholders' expectations;
- Synchronization/negotiation with other development teams regarding integration.
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst;
- Strong system and analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving, attention to detail, and result-oriented abilities;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Well-developed communication and network competencies;
- Experience working in Agile projects;
- Self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities simultaneously;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work under a tight schedule;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science is not required, but a plus.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.