Clinical Design Engineer
We are seeking a Clinical Design Engineer to join the Materialise medical division. In this role, you'll design implants and guides based on surgeons' requirements and patient CMF anatomy according to work instructions and established procedures. If you want to contribute to a better and healthier world, apply now!
What you will do
- Develop medical guides and models for CMF based on Clinical engineer requests, surgeon’s preferences, and anatomy aspects according to work instructions and established procedures
- Determine the high-level clinical reality and history of the patient based on medical image data and other additional data if applicable
- University degree in mechanical engineering or biomedical engineering (commercial experience is not mandatory)
- Good 3-dimensional thinking and basic experience with CAD tools (SolidWorks or similar)
- General engineering knowledge
- Detail-oriented and good at troubleshooting
- Good self-organization skills
- English level: intermediate
- Understanding of 3D printing technology is a plus
Location and type of contract
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Entry level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.