As an accountant, you will assist the different departments within the accounting team to cope with the company's growth and get acquainted with all aspects of accounting in an international company.
What you will do
- Assist the Accounts Payable team and be co-responsible for the input of purchase invoices and expense notes; follow up on timely payment of suppliers; assure completeness of costs during the closing
- Assist the Accounts Receivable team in the follow-up of long outstanding receivables and payments received
- Assist the G/L accountant during the monthly closing of some smaller entities and become responsible for some sub-sections
- Follow up on the group intercompany reconciliation process, clear out differences between the outstanding balances of the different Materialise entities
- Bachelor's/master's degree in accounting or similar
- Prior experience in an accounting firm or the accounting department of a multinational company is a plus
- Good theoretical accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Proficient with Excel
- Responsible and punctual
- Accurately and result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.