We're looking for an Account Manager in our Japan office to take responsibility for the sale of Software products and/or services in order to expand market share.
What you will do
- Translate your sales objectives to create a specific action plan and execute this plan to ensure that you contribute to the realization of the department's goals.
- Identify and contact prospects to ensure that the customer portfolio is further expanded and, thus, that the set turnover can be realized.
- Maintain and further build on the existing commercial contacts with customers that belong to your customer portfolio to ensure that the set turnover is realized within the set budget and time.
- Elaborate and draw up quotations in consultation with the Sales Manager or the Key Account Manager to ensure that interesting prices and conditions are offered to the customer and the organization.
- Conclude contracts with customers taking into account our existing product range, pricing, delivery times, etc., to ensure that all contracts between the customers and the organization comply with legislation.
- Actively participate in team meetings to ensure that a uniform approach can be guaranteed and a platform is created where discussion about day-to-day issues is stimulated.
- Ensure you are well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to your account and that your knowledge is up-to-date within the context of the evolutions to ensure your credibility can be strengthened by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- 3-4 years of sales experience or experience in a commercial role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, sales-driven mentality.
- Basic knowledge of CRM/SFA and sales opportunities management with forecasting of sales results.
- Negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.