Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Concentration in Business or Engineering preferred
- 3 or more years technical sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Previous experience selling professional grade 3D Printers, CAD or technical software, a plus
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with proven track record of locating and securing new business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our Offer: This is a full time, exempt position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Assistance for visa sponsorship is not available.
Travel Required: 25%
It is the policy of Materialise to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, height, weight, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is the policy of Materialise USA to comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Furthermore, it is the company policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, release, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Materialise is the world leader in Additive Manufacturing software as well as image processing software with offices in 21 countries and over 1,900 employees worldwide. Our software is used to prepare 3D models for additive manufacturing or to convert scanner data for engineering in a 3D environment. Materialise’s customer base is a virtual who’s who in the automotive, aerospace and medical device industries, as well as many prominent universities and hospitals worldwide.