Qualifications & Experience
Business Developer CMF – Belgium & Netherlands
- Responsible for defining the CMF (Cranio Maxillo Facial) regional sales strategy together with product manager and sales manager.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets on the regional CMF business line, working in tandem with the device and software account managers.
- Setting up the logistics of hospitals starting to make use of our CMF solutions.
As the Business Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Being an ambassador for Materialise: embodying our mission “better and healthier”, promoting our 3D personalized services and implants as well as standard range in the field CMF surgery.
- You are responsible for the CMF sales to existing and new customers in hospitals in your region, actively following up on the existing contacts and looking for opportunities to extend our business.
- You are able to gain a deep understanding on the customer situation, explore unmet needs and create value for the surgeons, hospitals and patients. Your main contacts being: surgeons, pharmacists, sterilization and surgical theatre.
- You actively look for synergies with Software sales together with the respective account managers.
- You understand the logistic flow of a hospital and are able to set up organize the use of our solutions in the operating theatre.
- You build a network within the top target hospitals in your region and will become a trusted advisor to them in the field of CMF.
- You can take ownership of set objectives and corporate strategy to create and execute a plan to manage your daily activities.
- You will report to the International Sales Manager.
- You live in Belgium or in the Netherlands
- You have 2 to 5 years’ sales experience in the field of CMF surgery, neurosurgery or anther surgical specialty involving medical devices sales.
- Having an existing network in Belgium and Dutch hospitals with a preference in the field of CMF surgery, would be a strong plus
- You have a hunter profile with an outgoing and enthusiast personality that easily creates report, is highly motivated to succeed and open to continuous learning and development.
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast moving organization
- Ability to travel very regularly in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Ability to be present in operating theater during surgical procedures
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English are a requirement. Knowledge of the French language is of added value