How to export platforms with a Materialise Build Processor
Learn all about Materialise Build Processors and how to use them so as to optimize the build quality and build efficiency by taking control of over up to 170 build parameters.
Materialise Magics Software Download Trial
Description of the different steps
1. Open your build platform (with a connection to the Build Processor). Go to the ribbon with the same name as your 3D Printer, and click on Build.
- Choose for Pre-process or Build:
- Pre-process: Refers to processing the build, and saving the result to a custom output directory.
- Build: Refers to processing the build, and sending the result to a pre-configured upload folder, or the computer of your machine.
2. Click on Configure Job to assign the material type, slice profile, and default build strategy profile, even a separate profile for supports. Click on OK, and then on Submit Job.
3. Open the Build Processor window of your machine to monitor the processing progress. Hover your cursor above the process job for more information.