Description of the different steps
- Open your build platform (with a connection to the Build Processor). Go to the ribbon with the same name as your 3D Printer, and click on Build.
- Choose for Pre-process or Build:
- Pre-process: Refers to processing the build, and saving the result to a custom output directory.
- Build: Refers to processing the build, and sending the result to a pre-configured upload folder, or the computer of your machine.
- Click on Configure Job to assign the material type, slice profile, and default build strategy profile, even a separate profile for supports. Click on OK, and then on Submit Job.
- Open the Build Processor window of your machine to monitor the processing progress. Hover your cursor above the process job for more information.