Take full advantage of the newest version of Magics with the Magics 25 Update Training. All Materialise Magics maintenance customers are eligible for free online or in-person training sessions to discover the latest updates and features.
Join this one-day course and significantly optimize your use of Magics 25.
Who Should Attend
All Materialise Magics maintenance customers are eligible for free online or in-person
training sessions to discover the latest updates and features.
- Familiarize yourself with the newest features and updates
- Shorten the learning curve to become successful with Magics 25
Available Training Formats
Both course formats are free for maintenance customers and have a limit of 2 participants per company.
- Online — Flexible access to online training, including 3 hours of interactive live instruction, a number of tutorial videos, and assignments to test your knowledge. Participants have 2 weeks to access the training platform for additional learning and get questions answered by Materialise experts.
- In-person — 1 full-day, interactive training session facilitated by ;Materialise experts, held at locations across the globe with networking opportunities. Food and refreshments included.
- Magics overview – Receive a full update on all of the new and improved features in the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite and their value to you as a Magics user, supported by hands-on exercises
- Updated toolpages – Learn how the new, intuitive, and time-saving setup works
- Full-build simulation – Validate your entire metal platform by simulating an entire build, including the build plate, at once
- Freeform Sinterbox – Create powder-saving freeform Sinterboxes and construct internal walls
- Marking improvements – Discover how to work faster and have more control over the new marking capabilities
- And much more – See the full overview in the What’s New PDF
"Thanks to Magics 25’s fresh layout, the learning curve for getting used to the updates was short."- Melotte nv
Join the Party
Not yet a maintenance customer? Join today and expand your knowledge of Materialise Magics with our broad spectrum software and technical support.