How to create a quote/quality/build report in Materialise Magics
You can create reports for many purposes such as quoting, quality control, and documentation, using one of the report templates that come with Magics, or by making your own. See how to create reports in Magics by watching this tutorial.
Materialise Magics Software Download Trial
No time to watch the complete video? Jump to the topics of your interest. Have a look at the time stamps below.
Build reports from an existing template 0:26
Price reports from an existing template 1:32
Measurement reports from an existing template 2:12
Creating custom report templates 2:54
Description of the different steps
1. Create a report:
- Prepare/open a platform. Go to the Report tab in the Measurement Pages.
- Click on Load Report Template, browse to the directory where the template is saved, and select the template.
- Click on Generate Report.
2. Create your own report template:
- Go to the Report tab in the Measurement Pages.
- Click on Create Report Template. You can choose to modify an existing template, or create your own from scratch.
- To add a field to your template, go to the Add-Ins tab in Microsoft Office Word/Excel, and Materialise Fields. Select and click on the field you would like to add.
- Save your template as a macro-enabled template.