Description of the different steps
- Create a report:
- Prepare/open a platform. Go to the Report tab in the Measurement Pages.
- Click on Load Report Template, browse to the directory where the template is saved, and select the template.
- Click on Generate Report.
- Create your own report template:
- Go to the Report tab in the Measurement Pages.
- Click on Create Report Template. You can choose to modify an existing template, or create your own from scratch.
- To add a field to your template, go to the Add-Ins tab in Microsoft Office Word/Excel, and Materialise Fields. Select and click on the field you would like to add.
- Save your template as a macro-enabled template.