Mimics Innovation Course on Cardiac 3D Reconstruction: Making the Complex Simple in Conjunction with King’s College London
Would you like to be taught by experts in cardiac surgery on the latest advancements in 3D technology for surgical planning? This course is designed to make even the most complex cases simple.
Along with King’s College London, world-class clinicians will be presenting their cases for adult and paediatric cardiac reconstruction and how they have made previously untreatable cases simple.
They will be tips and tricks, live Q&A, and live demonstrations of how to get the most from the Mimics Innovation Suite. Materialise Application Engineers will also be on hand to show optimized workflows so time can be spent most efficiently preparing for complex cases. This course has been approved by the CPD certification service.
What you will learn:
The fundamentals of setting up a 3D planning service for congenital heart disease in a hospital
How 3D planning adds value to clinical cardiac applications
The challenges of segmentation and how to overcome them
Future perspectives for optimizing 3D planning as part of the patient pathway
- ‘Setting up a 3D lab & researching the use of clinical models in communication’. - Dr Giovanni Biglino
- ‘How does 3D planning add value to complex DORV clinical cases?’ - Dr Greg Skinner & Dr Saravanan Durairaj
- ‘Using 3D planning for complex cardiac reconstruction’ - Dr Peter Metherall
- ‘Fundamentals of setting up a 3D planning service for congenital heart disease in a hospital - Dr Kuberan Pushparajah and Mr Nick Byrne
- Mimics Innovation Suite, Cardiac 3D reconstruction demonstration" - Arsham Khayatpoor, Application Engineer at Materialise