THINK | Medical 3D Printing
Medical 3D Printing can be a game changer for your radiology department. The THINK Medical 3D Printing webinars will bring you up to speed with the latest developments. Learn from 4 leading radiologists how they have integrated 3D Printing services in their department and how it changed their way of thinking.
Sanjay P Prabhu MBBS,
FRCR Staff Pediatric Neuroradiologist and Co-Director, SIMPeds3D Print, Boston Children's Hospital, MA
- What are the operative challenges in repairing encephaloceles and other skull defects?
- What is the evolving role of 3D Printing in complex encephalocele repair?
- How surgical planning is evolving through the use of 3D Printing: before, now and in the future?
- How to apply these principles to other rare cases of complex procedure?
Edward Quigley, MD, PhD, University of Utah
- About 3D printing basics and its history
- What the types of 3D printing technologies and methods there are
- What medical 3D printing applications there are
- About future applications
- What to consider when setting up a 3D lab
The next frontier of 3D printing for procedure planning, simulation and physician training: interventional radiology image-guided therapies
Dimitrios Mitsouras, PhD, Director, Applied Imaging Science Lab, Dept. of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- How 3D Printing can positively impact minimally invasive procedures
- Tips on how to make 3D-printed educational anatomical models more realistic
- How different imaging techniques perform when creating anatomical models
Stay up-to-date with the latest insights and developments in Planning and Medical 3D Printing