Create accurate 3D models using medical imaging processing software
No two patients are the same, scan quality varies, new scan modalities arise, and so do their file formats. Yet, if the end goal is quality patient care, you want to ensure that your virtual 3D model accurately represents the patient’s anatomy, and you want it fast and easy.
Materialise has been working alongside leading researchers and engineers for more than 25 years to solve their challenges within Mimics.
The result is an advanced and robust segmentation toolbox for patient specific-device design or medical image-based research and development.
From intuitive manual tools to automated knee or heart segmentation algorithms – when you want to go from DICOM to 3D model, Mimics is your ally.
Use Materialise Mimics to
- Import DICOM, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, x-ray or raw image data
- Export 3D models for 3D analysis, FEA meshing, design or 3D Printing
- Virtually plan a surgical procedure
- Easily and quickly create accurate virtual 3D models
- Perform dedicated anatomical analysis