AM Training for Aerospace Businesses
Achieve new heights with 3D printing
In our tailored training courses, you will learn how to bring additive manufacturing into your business and take advantage of all it has to offer. As a trusted Airbus manufacturer since 2015 with in-depth knowledge of the entire aerospace value chain, Materialise has all the tools to help you succeed.
Who should attend?
- DOAs and EASA 21.J holders looking to add AM to their workflow, or those who want to gain EASA 21.J certification for AM design
- Anyone involved in the manufacturing of aerospace parts, such as engineers, machine operators, and technical maintenance
- Management teams, including airworthiness officers, quality managers, and engineering managers
Technologies, materials, and finishes
Become familiar with the possibilities and pitfalls of the additive manufacturing materials and technologies most relevant to the aerospace industry, with a clear focus on your particular project.
Design for AM
Discover methodologies and workflows to understand and apply the design benefits of AM, reduce weight, save costs, integrate functionality, and enhance performance.
Process control and qualification
Learn the roles of DOAs and POAs in establishing insight and rigorous control over each process step, from design to production and post-processing, paving the way for part qualification.
Learn to spot the applications where additive manufacturing can have the biggest impact. Identify economic and technical drivers, such as avoiding high minimum order quantities for spare parts and reducing the weight of heavy components, respectively.
Here, you can find examples of the training sessions we offer. Talk to our team to create a curriculum that focuses on the materials, technologies, and core competencies that truly suit your needs.
Why learn with Materialise?
In every session, you’ll be able to call on our extensive experience in the aerospace sector:
- Since 2015, we have been a trusted manufacturer for Airbus and produce 26,000 parts per year for the Airbus A350 ecosystem alone
- We manufacture more than 700 part-series per year for customers across the aerospace value chain, including OEMs, MROs, tier suppliers, and eVTOLS
- Our aerospace experts are active participants in EASA working groups and ASTM scientific consortia
- Our trainers are selected from our multidisciplinary aerospace specialist team, covering market insights, certifications and quality management, process engineering, and more
PMV Engineering really appreciated Materialise’s expertise about additive manufacturing and the enthusiasm of their engineers to share this knowledge. In addition, Materialise is a real training center with high-quality training support and perfectly adapted material conditions.
Get inspired for your next project with a look at how 3D printing has made its mark in the aerospace industry.