AI-Enabled Automatic Segmentation Update for Mimics Viewer
October 17, 2019
Today we’re announcing the launch of an automatic segmentation tool in Mimics Viewer, enabled by artificial intelligence (AI). Watch videos on the release and read on to learn more about the update.
Make your personalized healthcare applications for knee, heart, and cranio-maxillofacial anatomy scalable through AI-enabled* automatic segmentation.
These new tools, accessed via the Mimics Viewer, harness the power of AI so you can:
- Increase the speed and efficiency of your segmentation activities
- Spend less time on segmentation and more time on higher-value tasks
- Deal with peaks in caseload more confidently and without sacrificing quality
- Improve consistency between team members
- Reduce the time it takes to train new staff
*Please note that ‘AI-enabled’ refers to numerical algorithms using artificial intelligence, including thresholding, machine learning, deep learning, graph-based and model-based segmentation algorithms, and combinations thereof which have been locked and validated before being released. It does not refer to any form of adaptive AI/ML.