Meet Materialise at Formnext
date_range Nov 16 – 19, 2021
room Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Hall 12.1, Booth E139
We’re thrilled to meet you in person once again at this year’s edition of Formnext. Schedule a meeting with our experts to discover the game-changing solutions we’ve developed since we last saw you.
Mindware — unmatched, unbiased, unique expertise
Our AM advisors guide and accelerate your journey from AM strategy to tangible AM success
Translate your business challenges into AM opportunities
Bring your additive applications to life
Ensure repeatability and efficiency in your operations
date_range Wednesday 17.11 at 10:20am
Powering the AM Champions – Materialise and Link3D Talk About the Adoption of AM at Large
Attend this presentation and hear how traditional manufacturers integrate 3D printing into their overall production processes. We’ll explain how manufacturers are creating end-to-end digital supply chains and why there’s a growing interest in using AM for repeat production as well as for mass customization.
Learn from Materialise’s three decades of 3D printing experience, together with Link3D, one of the leading innovators with the largest 3D printing facilities and group of software developers dedicated to AM in the world.
5 things you can’t miss at Materialise’s booth
- Discover the Magics platform: our end-to-end software solutions that empower additive manufacturing champions!
- Check out the most recent additions to our manufacturing portfolio, including Bluesint PA 12: a sustainable material made of 100% re-used powder!
- Discover how Materialise Mindware, our advisory team, can help you achieve your organization’s AM goals!
- Take Link3D software solutions for a spin and learn more about their cutting-edge Additive Workflow & Manufacturing Execution System!
- Set up a meeting with our experts and consultants to get answers to any of your 3D printing questions and find out more about our solutions!
Meet our team
Meet Materialise and Link3D at Formnext! Schedule a meeting with our experts to get answers to your questions, receive a demo of our solutions, or just chat about 3D printing!