Additive serial production is not just a possibility,
it can be your reality
The key to your success lies in leading the next industrial revolution and not letting your competition lead you. With Materialise’s software and services for additive manufacturing, you can make the most out of the technology, whether you’re operating an in-house AM production or prefer to work with an external expert. Meet us online during Formnext Connect to discover the best in AM.
5 things you can’t miss at Materialise’s virtual booth
- Discover how Materialise Mindware, our advisory team, can help you achieve your organization’s AM goals
- Demos of our industry-leading software that boost productivity and connectivity every day: Magics 25, Streamics, 3-matic, and more
- Access to the Materialise Academy: over 30 years of 3D printing knowledge shared on our easy-to-use online platform
- Learn how we can help you take your product into serial production with our certified additive manufacturing services
- Set up a meeting with our experts and consultants to get answers to any of your 3D printing questions and find out more about our solutions
Meet Materialise at Formnext Connect with your free ticket
We would love to meet with you virtually to give you a live software demo or arrange 3D-printed material samples to send to you. To make sure that you can join, we’re happy to offer you a free entrance ticket.
Fill in the form to get in touch with us, and we’ll mail you your ticket voucher code.
Materialise, the innovators you can count on
Materialise empowers companies to get the most out of 3D-printed industrial applications, whether they’re operating an in-house additive manufacturing (AM) production or prefer to work with an external expert. Backed by three decades of AM expertise, we work together with companies to provide end-to-end solutions that empower digital transformations in manufacturing: from those exploring what the innovative technology can do for their products, to serial production while meeting the quality standard of the most demanding industries, to enabling companies and service bureaus to increase productivity and connectivity with software.