Whether you’re printing it yourself or want us to print it for you, we’re there.
Nov 19 – 22, 2019
Materialise at Formnext
Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Hall 12.1, Booth C131
Dr. Volker Schillen
Market Innovation Manager
5 things you can’t miss at the Materialise booth
- Ground-breaking success stories made possible by certified manufacturing and serial production processes with AM
- New material launches: PA2210FR, Ultrasint TPU 90A-01, updated Metal offering with exceptional performance grade and new super stiff material in Laser Sintering
- New software launches: Materialise Magics 24, Streamics, 3-Matic, Build Processors etc.
- Live presentations and bench-mark cases by our experts and engineers as well as other AM leaders and influencers
- Meet with our experts and consultants who will look at your business to then assess and advise how you can most effectively integrate AM into your processes
Meet Materialise at Formnext with your free ticket
We would love to meet you at Formnext and give you a live software demo or a 3D-printed material sample. And to be sure you can make it there, we’re happy to offer you a free entrance ticket.
Fill in the form below to get in touch with us and we’ll mail you a unique ticket voucher code.
Materialise, the innovators you can count on
Headquartered in Belgium, with branches worldwide, Materialise combines the largest group of software developers in the industry with one of the largest 3D printing facilities in the world. For decades, Materialise has set the bar for additive manufacturing. Using the power of this technology, we have transformed entire industries. And using the strength of co-creation, we have empowered our partners to do the same. Name an industry and we’re there, supporting meaningful innovation with our services and software for additive manufacturing.