Qualifications & Experience
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships;
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects;
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process;
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects;
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans;
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- BS/BA required
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus