Qualifications & Experience
The Executive Assistant supports Link3D’s executive-level leadership with dedicated executive administration and support of scheduling, travel plan and departmental event coordination, and streamlining administrative processes. This role will include frequent communication and interaction with senior-level personnel, Directors, and external collaborators and contacts to assist with departmental objectives.
- Provide professional representation for the function.
- Provide executive leadership with extensive and continuous calendar management, domestic and international travel management, expense management, event registrations and detailed meeting plan management, and all other executive support.
- Coordination of meetings, creating presentations & other supporting materials, use of Excel spreadsheets and ordering equipment, etc.
- Arrange on- and off-site meetings, events, appointments & travel for departmental leadership with supporting materials as needed.
- Assist executive leadership in tracking key operational metrics by organizing and compiling data, researching facts, and coordinating information retrieval.
- Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical operations. Example .The new office space project
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information, policies and procedures, and executive action. Analyze needs and problems and determine approach and priority.
- Assist with contract administration as needed including obtaining signatures, scanning and electronic filing.
- Create and maintain a stimulation, efficient and organized work environment (e.g. facilities, logistics, remote working conditions). Seize the general morale of the Office members and escalate if there is deterioration that cannot be cured through the regular channels
- Ensure cohesion and compliance with local regulations and practices (e.g. environmental or related to health & safety, community taxes, ...).
- Utilize efficient time management with the nuances of complex administrative assistance at the executive level.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary.
- Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours.
- We are looking for a minimum working schedule of 3 days a week. Hybrid working can be agreed on but a minimum precense in the office is needed
- Experience in a technology company is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to show and demonstrate on a consistent basis initiative, professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities, and varying workloads
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality in all aspects of services provided
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively with a wide variety of internal and external clients
- Highly developed written communication skills, including report writing, presentations, email correspondence and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience in in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent calendar management skills and demonstrated history of complex scheduling with consistent follow through
- Project management skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and maintaining one’s own workflow
- Ability to effectively exercise discretion and judgment in handling confidential/proprietary information
- Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness and responsiveness are essential