Project Manager - Responsibilities & Qualification
You will work in the Materialise Software business unit. This business unit develops and sells software products (standard, custom and partner products) that provide an end to end software backbone for all 3D printing activities.
After a project is presented to Management and is approved, you will manage the planning, execution and closing of the project. You are responsible for the project delivery to and acceptance by internal and/or external customers.
During the planning phase, you are responsible for creating the project plan, clarifying the project scope, budget and timing as well as outlining the project management processes (project organization, communication management, risk management…).
During the project, you will act as a leader and motivate the cross functional project team to deliver a successful project. You will monitor issues/risks and keep stakeholders up-to date accordingly.
- 3+ years of project management experience, with a background in software development or software project management experience;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You have a good understanding of agile software development processes;
- You are well organized, team oriented and stress resilient;
- You have excellent communication and team leadership skills;
- You are pragmatic and a real problem solver;
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of other languages can be an important asset;
- Affinity with 3D printing is an asset
- Good understanding of project governance and governance in general is required;
- You are familiar with the project management frameworks (e.g. Prince2, PMI);
- You thrive in an international environment.