This series of webinars highlights how Medical 3D Printing can be a game changer for your radiology department and will bring you up to speed with the latest developments. Learn from leading radiologists how they have integrated 3D printing services in their department and how it changed their way of thinking.
Sanjay P Prabhu MBBS, FRCR Staff Pediatric Neuroradiologist and Co-Director, SIMPeds 3D Print, Boston Children's Hospital, MA
- What are the operative challenges in repairing encephaloceles and other skull defects?
- What is the evolving role of 3D Printing in complex encephalocele repair?
- How surgical planning is evolving through the use of 3D Printing: before, now and in the future?
- How to apply these principles to other rare cases of complex procedure?
Edward Quigley, MD, PhD, University of Utah
- About 3D printing basics and its history
- What the types of 3D printing technologies and methods there are
- What medical 3D printing applications there are
- About future applications
- What to consider when setting up a 3D lab
Dimitrios Mitsouras, PhD, Director, Applied Imaging Science Lab, Dept. of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- How 3D Printing can positively impact minimally invasive procedures
- Tips on how to make 3D-printed educational anatomical models more realistic
- How different imaging techniques perform when creating anatomical models